Dragonball Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Walk (Open)

2 posters

Go down

A Walk (Open) Empty A Walk (Open)

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue May 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Alex had finally decided it was time to rest. He had learned a new technique that would aid him in defending the planet. Especially if he had to go up against someone as powerful as Cooler again. That was a very strenuous fight, but it allowed him to bypass his Inner Beast and unlock the Super Hellfighter transformation that easily overpowered Cooler.

He was now out for his walk through the forest, getting in tune with nature. Something that seemed impossible. The beast that lived within him didn't like calm, walks. Every day was a constant struggle but Alex kept the power in check by meditation and training. The walk was to heal his body.

"This planet is beautiful. I wonder why anyone would want to destroy it?" Alex asked aloud to no one imparticular.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

A Walk (Open) Empty Re: A Walk (Open)

Post by Yuki Hana Tue May 29, 2012 4:24 pm

Somehow Yuki ended up in the forest chaseing Wanta, who had gotten out of the house & now wanted to play hide and seek in the forest. She ran as fast as she could but soon her breathing ran ragid & her chest began to hurt. "Wanta!" she cryed out. "I don't want to play anymore, please come out!" Yuki heard a small meow from an tree not too far away from her.
She walked over to it & looked up, only to see Wanta looking very proud of himself. "Please Wanta, I don't want to play anymore, please come down." She pleaded, holding her aching chest. Yuki didn't even know where she was, She had never been this far in the forest before. Wanta layed down in the tree, thinking that she was only fakeing as Yuki had done before. She sighed and lay down on the soft grass, wanting to rest until her energy was back. "Just you wait untill I feel better!" She shouted at Wanta breathing hard.
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue May 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Alex heard the commotion. Someone yelling "Wanta!" He wasn't sure who or what Wanta was, but he decided to investigate. His duty as a warrior of earth.

He found a young woman, holding her chest. She was laying beneath a tree, looking up. She shouted "Just you wait until I feel better!" and holding her chest. She seemed to be breathing hard.

Alex moved forward, slowly. He put his hands out as a sign of peace.

"Miss...Is there something I can help you with?" Alex asked.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hana Tue May 29, 2012 5:08 pm

The cool shade felt good on her body after that long run after Wanta. Yuki had almost fallen asleep when she heard a man's voice. She opened her eyes slightly, just enough to see a man's figure, but what caught her attention was his black hair. Yuki eyes shot open & she instantly sat up, turned around & backed up against the tree that was once in front of her.
Yuki had always had abit of a fear of men with black hair ever sence the incident, she never understood why, she thought she would be grateful for it, but for some reason she was afraid. She looked away & cleared her mind of all of the fear that flooded it. "My cat won't get out of the tree."
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue May 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Alex saw the fear well up in her eyes.

"Whoa, easy. Chill out. I'm not going to hurt you. Your cat's stuck in the tree? Hmm, let me see....I know just the thing....wait right here" Alex said, running back the way he came.

He ran to a nearby river and fired a small ki blast into the water the blasted a fish out of the water. Another ki blast cooked it slightly and Alex carried it back to the young girl.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Have some nice food," Alex said.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hana Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

He was right, she should calm down. Yuki looked up as he began to walk away to do God-knows-what & sighed softly, knowing she will go nowhere if she's allways afraid of these men. She stood up & dusted off her white shorts, humming softly. Who knows? He might just be a nice guy. But as her mind was saying this, her gut was warning her against it. Though she was ignoreing it to the best of her abilities.
She looked up to the bright blue sky that shone through thew trees & then to Wanta who was watching her with sleepy eyes. "I think we will be ok now Wanta." She heard the man's footsteps as he returned back, & what suprised her has the fish he had. He watched him as he coaxed Wanta from the tree, & not even a second after he layed an eye on the fish he jumped from the branch & into the man's arms.
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue May 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Alex caught the cat gently.

"Whoa there fella. You enjoy that fish and don't be running off into trees. This part of the forest has creatures big enough to eat you in one bite" Alex said, softly.

He looked up and smiled.

"The name's Alex Ruler. Hope I didn't startle you too bad. I heard you shouting. Figured there was trouble." Alex said, extending the eating cat back to its owner.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hana Tue May 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Yuki watched Wanta eat & smiled softly. Yuki looked from her cat to the man who called himself Alex & nodded softly, takeing Wanta from him. "I'm fine, and thank you." She ran her fingers through Wanta's thick fur, giving herself a mental note to give him a hair cut later on. "I'm Yuki, & this is Wanta." The small white cat looked up from his fish when he heard his name, but quickly went back to eating the fish.
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue May 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Alex smiled.

"Nice to meet you both. You should be careful out here. Dinosaurs still roam these parts according to my friend Kurokon. Haven't encountered one myself, but there's always a first time for everything," Alex said. "Would you like me to walk with you back home?"

Alex didn't like the idea of the young girl and her cat wandering alone through the forest. Then the image of a huge tyrannosaurus rex jumping out at her really made him worry.

"I'm not afraid of a dino. I can handle anything," Alex added.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hana Tue May 29, 2012 7:14 pm

"Dinosaurs?" Yuki practically squeaked thinking that she had never heard something to silly before in her life, she thought they were all gone. Though the look on the man's face was enough to convince her that he was telling the truth. She looked around when he offered to walk her home & scratched the back of her head with a nervous laugh. "I have actually never been this far into the forest before..." Yuki looked behind her where she thought she came from & continued, "I don't really know which way is home."
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed May 30, 2012 5:38 am

Alex smiled. He pointed straight up.

"There is a bright side to this whole hero thing. I can fly," he said laughing.

Alex noticed Yuki was a little scared of him and he didn't wanna seem like a creeper. He extended his hand to her.

"Take my hand, and I'll lift you high enough that you can see which direction we need to go in" Alex said.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hana Wed May 30, 2012 5:15 pm

She didn't understand what he ment when he pointed up untill he said he could fly. "Fly?" abit of color drained from her face and she almost took a step back untill he held out his hand. She looked at his hand for a moment then at him, relizeing that he looked like a normal man, perhaps a normal man who could fly, but still.
She sighed softly & took his hand, hesitateing as she did so. "Please, just don't drop me." she said softly looking directly into his eyes & giving him all of her trust she had.
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed May 30, 2012 5:39 pm

"Wouldn't dream of it. Only ever dropped one person and I meant to do that" Alex said, grasping her hand firmly, but not to the point of causing pain. "I'm going to loop my arm around your waist for added support,"

After doing this, Alex slowly lifted off the ground, pushing his ki beneath his feet. They levitated at an even pace and went straight up through the treetops. When they hovered about fifteen feet above the tops of the trees, Alex looked out across the the area around them.

"Do you see your house?" Alex asked, "Don't be afraid to look...I'm not going to drop you,"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hana Wed May 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Yuki his arm around her waist, & faintly heard his voice. But she kept her eyes tightly closed & her arms wrapped around his waist as tight as she could. After a moment she barely opened one eye, knowing that she was somewhere in the air, but she was still afraid. Yuki heard his voice again, conforting her & sighed gently before she opened both of her eyes & looked around. "Wow." she whispered softly. After a moment of looking at the view she found her house. "There." she motioned with her chin.
(OOC: Sorry, was being rushed.)

Last edited by Yuki Hana on Thu May 31, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed May 30, 2012 5:55 pm

"Awesome. It's about three hundred yards away from where we just met," Alex said. "Alright, we'll walk that. Don't want you being too scared."

With that, Alex slowly drifted back to the earth and released Yuki from his grip. He looked to Wanta, seeing if the cat was finished with the fish.

"If you want more, I can get one more out of the river along the way." Alex said, "Let's head towards your house,"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hana Thu May 31, 2012 3:53 pm

She looked down as they began to decend to the ground, watching Wanta look curiously up to her. It didn't take long for them to be on the ground & she let go of the hold she had on Alex just as he let her go. Yuki looked down to Wanta as Alex spoke to him, though Wanta just looked up curiously, head tilted to the side slightly.
"Ok, let's go." she replyed as she picked up Wanta and put him on her shoulder & then began to walk forward, scratching Wanta's head softly.
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu May 31, 2012 7:48 pm

Alex followed Yuki, staying far enough back that he would be able to save her if a wild beast attacked, but close enough that she could talk to him.

"So, what's a young girl like yourself doing living out in the woods all alone with your friend?" Alex asked.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hana Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 am

She looked down to Wanta as she spoke, "Well this little guy here is to blame for that... I guess he was just in the mood to play." Yuki shugged slightly, but continued to scratch Wanta's head softly. "Abit of a trouble maker I guess.." She looked to alex & smiled, "What about you? What are you doing out here? And don't say it was just to save me." She laughed slightly after she said this, not expecting it to come out like that.
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:10 am

"I always come out here after training. Helps me clear my mind. Like I said before, I heard you shouting, so I came running" Alex said laughing.

He looked down to Wanta and smiled.

"You aren't that bad are you, lil fella?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Hana Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:34 pm

"Oh yea.." Yuki murmured quietly scratching the back of her head softly, trying to think up something else to say. She looked down to Wanta as Alex spoke to him and smiled, scratching his head softly. Wanta replyed to the man's voice with a soft 'Mew', but continued to rub his head agenst Yuki's palm.
Yuki Hana
Yuki Hana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down