Dragonball Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastering The Terra Moves (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Mastering The Terra Moves (Open) Empty Mastering The Terra Moves (Open)

Post by Vinnie Ramek Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Vinnie found himself at a large waterfall, easily a twenty-five foot drop into a deep pool of water. He, of course, was at the base. Sitting atop a rock in the middle of the fall. Vinnie was wearing his usual purple gi that most Warrior Class Nameks wore. His cape and cap where on the banks of the river, being weighted clothing, he didn't wanna fight the torrent of the waterfall wearing them.

Vinnie spread his feet apart and crouched lowed as he charged up his yellow ki.

"Alright" he said, "I'm going to master these techniques if it kills me!" Vinnie said.

Willing his ki to surround his body, Vinnie created a spiraling column of ki that began spinning extremely fast. The column ended in a point and Vinnie smiled.

"TERRA SPIN!" he shouted, springing up the waterfall.

The column of ki tore through the rampaging torrent of water, but Vinnie lost his concentration and was hammered down to the rock he started on, bouncing a few times, before sliding to the edge of the rock. Picking himself up, Vinnie tried again, this time making it a little further up the fall, before losing his concentration and once more being hammered back down, this time landing on his feet.

"Damn it!" Vinnie shouted, releasing all of his ki. Panting heavily, Vinnie sat crossed legged and hovered into the air, mentally focusing on his own body. His concentration seemed to break when he reached half-the way mark. He had a limited amount of time before he lost the energy.

The Terra Spin Technique isn't like this. Whenever father used it, he would strike with the column and it would shred his opponents like a thousand blades. What am I doing wrong? Vinnie thought.

"I need guidance"

Vinnie Ramek

Back to top Go down

Mastering The Terra Moves (Open) Empty Re: Mastering The Terra Moves (Open)

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:07 pm

"You need patience, discipline, and training,"

The voice would of course be unexpected. He appeared before Vinnie as if emerging from the stone wall behind the falls.

"Those Terra Moves, I've seen them before. On Namek," The warrior spoke. "My name is Alex Ruler, The Resident Hellfighter,"

Alex levitated into the air, floating towards Vinnie before landing before the man.

"Try concentrating the ki into one central point before striking. Otherwise all you are doing is multiplying your ki" Alex said.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinnie Ramek Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Vinnie looked at the Hellfighter as he levitated towards him, coming to a stop just feet away. He spoke of a multiplyer. Could The Terra Spin move actually be a multiplyer, like The Fabled Kaio-ken Technique of legend?

"How do you figure?" Vinnie asked, "You are a well known fighter, Alex Ruler, but technique training is not your specialty. You only know three moves. The Royodouken Wave, The Rage Shuriken, and Solar Flare. You don't have the discipline to learn a new technique," Vinnie stated.

Vinnie closed his fists tightly and produced his ki into a ghostly barrier.

"I'll show you just how powerful The Neo Namekians can be" Vinnie said, as the column of ki appeared around him once more, "TERRA SPIN!"

The column started spinning violently. Vinnie brought the technique horizontal and aimed it right at Alex, spinning as fast as he could.

Vinnie Ramek

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:34 am

Alex simply smiled extending his hands, and grasping the spiraling tower of Ki that Vinnie had just thrown upon him. (Think Kid Goku in GT stopping the drill attack of The Sigma Force)

"Amateurs do things like that, kid," Alex said, as the spiraling column of ki dispersed, leaving Vinnie dizzy and confused. "A true fighter measures his opponent based on the the sheer will power. You sir, have no will power to learn your techniques. That attack almost worked, had I not been expecting it. You can have your techniques, and your stats, but you don't have what it takes to beat me."

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinnie Ramek Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Vinnie stood shakily.

"When did you become so powerful?" Vinnie asked. "According to what I've heard you are the weakest member the Kliq, unable to learn anything else besides the moves you've mastered before arriving on Earth with Vegeta and fighting against the founding members of the Kliq"

Vinnie shook his head and clasped his left hand around his right wrist.

"TERRA NOVA" Vinnie shouted, throwing a pulsing orb of green ki forward, towards Alex.

Vinnie Ramek

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:33 pm

Alex smirked as the orb flew towards him. This kid had knowledge of the Kliq. Perhaps he was the one...nah, it couldn't be. Alex flipped backwards, kicking the Terra Nova technique away from him.

"Alright kid. You have lots of potential. I'm going to help you unlock this potential. First you will train with me. By Training with me, you will learn a few techniques your people passed on to me." Alex explained, "Then I'll send you to Kuro, he can teach you how to channel that aggression you are holding back into raw energy to use during a fight,"

Alex smiled.

"This is gonna be fun. But I hope you are willing to apply yourself one hundred percent. We begin training at the Mohave Falls near West City. Best place to train. Meet me there" Alex said, blasting off.

(Can Be Graded)

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down