Dragonball Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renshi Kasai, Firebringer (Contains 18+ Content)

2 posters

Go down

Renshi Kasai, Firebringer (Contains 18+ Content) Empty Renshi Kasai, Firebringer (Contains 18+ Content)

Post by Rengoku Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:13 am

Character's Name: Renshi Kasai (Ren for short)

Character's Gender: Male

Character's Race: Half Saiyain

Zenni: 500

Powerlevel: 500

Stamina: 500

Speed: 500

Alignment: Neutral

Character's Appearance: Profile Picture

Height: 5'7"

Hair Color: Amber/Orange

Eye Color: Magenta

Ki Color:Layers of Golden, Orange and Amber

Side Note: Rengoku is Half saiyan, but his human side was taught by monks who meditated and honed their control over chi. Also, Renshi cannot actually combine his Kasai Buringo into any attacks yet.

Characters Techniques: Kamehameha

Kasai Buringo (Fire Bringer): Depending on how skilled he is at this technique, Renshi can translate his Ki into fire. (If I am allowed). If fused with non-elemental attacks, 10-30% more Ki is consumed. Increasing from 5 by 5 each rank. The Output of fire in order: Light, Medium, Heavy, Drastic, Gigantic. After reaching beyond Novice level, Renshi can use Novice as a base form. The amount of posts this technique lasts varies. 4(Novice) 5(Adept) 3(Advanced) 6(Master). The amount of Ki consumed is a percentage based on the level the skill is at. 25%( Beginner), 15% (Novice), 40%(Adept), 65% (Advanced), 45%(Mastery) OR 85% if Mastery is Unsuppressed. This only applies to using the technique by itself.
Current Level: Beginner
Beginner(Starting Rank): Can only combine the element into other non-elemental Ki manifestations such as Kamehameha. If it is used only, the fire is released recklessly without control but in light amounts.

Novice: The control over the fire is in a definite form and the output is increased slightly. The infusion of the element is stronger. Fire can now be produced into one direction. This is obtained after PL reaches 50,000. In order to achieve this, training must be done after PL meets the requirements.

Adept: The control has drastically increased, as well as the output of fire. PL must reach 125,000. Training is required.

Advanced/Expert: Control over the fire has turned into a pure but not mastered manipulation. The output is so great that due to lack of mastery, this cannot be sustained for long. This requires intense training to achieve. When fused into non-elemental techniques, the technique becomes a fire-based form and can also become even more intense. Requires 350,000 PL

Mastery: Now Renshi has complete and utter Manipulation over the fire (Note this only refers to and accounts for his Ki-consuming fire he produces). Output has become so drastic that it must be suppressed at all times. This requires intense training. The infusion of this element turns non-elemental techniques into inferno-like techniques. This is meant for energy blasts. Requires 500,000 PL

Starting Planet: Earth

Background: Before Renshi was born, there was once a ruthless low-level Saiyan who usually visited the planets who were weakest. Normally, his family would be strong and proud, but this Saiyan was ruthless and shameful. He fought dirty and played dirty tricks to win the tides of battle. Only prevailing by either making his opponent surrender or by performing sneak attacks. This Saiyan had traveled to Earth, not knowing of its history of warriors, and had dishonored and deflowered a women who lived amongst monks. These monks had overlooked the adultry and had held their own in a battle against this saiyan. Defeated, the saiyan had left Earth. The women had kept the child and allowed it to be trained by these monks. His mother had fallen off the side of the mountain where their temple resided. She brutally smashed against the rocks, leaving ugly remains.

Renshi, only 13 now, had become an adept at Ki control. This did not alter his power level, but it did lessen the recklessness of his kind. His Saiyan counter-part craved combat, but the greatly induced discipline had negated that feeling almost to the point where it was completely invisible to his mind. He was not taught in one hundred percent depth how to fight, for he had to learn on his own. He was taught at an adept level, but must learn the rest on his own. After he turned 14, though, he was put into training in order to harness his Ki into an elemental form. The natural rage and hatred a Saiyan had was channeled into a flaming form of Ki. This fire symbolized the rage hidden within Renshi about his mother's death and the hatred of his father. The stories he heard had convinced him to hate his father.

The fire started to be a reckless form, and this is how it remained. Because he could only manifest it, he could only combine it with a non-elemental Ki technique. His master, Kasai Master Toranji, had trained him until he was 17, teaching him how to channel his Ki into the Kamehameha. Once Renshi became capable of using it, it only manifested into a form of a reckless wave. When Renshi turned 18, he could only use the Kamehameha in loosely strung together beam-like wave. This was far from mastered, but it was the easiest way to help him become an adept and maybe even master his "Fire Bringer" status/skill.

Renshi had left his home in order to explore the world and learn of its true nature. He also wished to further train his combat skills and even feed the need for combat as well.

Beginner Battle: Sure
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Renshi Kasai, Firebringer (Contains 18+ Content) Empty Re: Renshi Kasai, Firebringer (Contains 18+ Content)

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 am

Alright. I'm not one hundred percent sure I understand this Firebringer Status//skill....so how about we eliminate the percentages, and you make your character skilled in the art of Fire Bending? I'm not going to deny a character for crossing over genres.

As far as I'm concerned, you don't need all that mumbo jumbo. Just state he's a fire bender, who can combine his element with his natural ki. lol.

I am impressed at the amount of work put into this application though. So....if you wanna keep the ranks, percentages, etc, etc, feel free. They just don't calculate into my combat system. THIS IS AN AWESOME APPLICATION THOUGH

APPROVED. I'll do your BB, but I won't be free until Wednesday Afternoon, around 4pm.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Renshi Kasai, Firebringer (Contains 18+ Content) Empty Re: Renshi Kasai, Firebringer (Contains 18+ Content)

Post by Rengoku Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Oh, I based the leveling of the skill off of the form system. Like, getting a new form (I.e. Super Saiyan and beyond). Your system stated that Ki was consumed each time you use a technique (that consumes Ki). So when I apply it, say it goes from 100 to 115 Ki Consumed.

Thank-you and I will be able to wait until then.
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 am

Okay cool. Feel free to begin Rping. The BB just introduces you to the fighting system.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down