Dragonball Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB Alex vs Renshi

2 posters

Go down

BB Alex vs Renshi Empty BB Alex vs Renshi

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Deep in the heart of the concrete jungle, atop a skyscraper that belonged to his new family's company, Alex trained. Nothing too drastic, basically fighting the invisible guy. Luckily, his wife had installed a gravity pad that increased the gravity on the roof. Training in the late afternoon, Alex stopped long enough to watch the sunset. That's when he felt the power level moving towards him.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

BB Alex vs Renshi Empty Re: BB Alex vs Renshi

Post by Rengoku Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:23 am

Renshi had been walking across the street, trying to find his way around. When he came upon a new, gigantic building, he wanted to explore it. As he entered, a few guards had halted his actions. Being aggresive, he had to "defend" himself. As the guards rushed forward, Renshi had jumped between them and proceeded to venture through the building. He had finally lost the guards, where he had also lost his place in the building. He meditated, until eventually building enough ki for a channeled blast. He blew a hole in the floor, ending up in the lobby. The room seemed to be empty, causing Renshi to spark his curiosity.

Ki: 1000
Spd:1000
STA: 1000

Ki Blast -1

Resulting Ki: 999
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:28 pm

(OOC: To begin with, you don't have to use take away ki if it doesn't deal damage to your opponent.)

Alex heard the explosion and he instantly stopped his training. The entire building shook from the impact of the explosion. Alex leaped from the side of the building, entering a head dive, before flipping and using his ki to slow his fall, landing on his feet. He entered the lobby, feeling the presence of a Saiyan.

"You there," Alex stated, "What gives you the right to be blowing up my family's home?"

He studied the young saiyan. When he man turned to see Alex, he would immediately assume Alex was a Saiyan, they all did. Alex loved the little games they all played.

"My name is Alex Ruler" Alex said, "Now that I have honored you with my name, would you honor me with yours?"

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Rengoku Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Renshi had looked at the man oddly, wondering why such a being would act with such pride. He did a once over to fully take in the man's, who's name was Alex Ruler, appearance. This Mr. Ruler had seemed quite angry. But Renshi did not feel like he was going to simply walk out so he made a quick escape before. He had sincerely regretted his action when Mr. Ruler's question was arisen. "I was lost and I knew I couldn't simply ask for directions. Those guards were a bit too hostile after just looking at me. I explored your building, by the way. But when all else failed, since I am not the best explorer, I needed to make my own exit. I apologize for the trouble." Renshi was explain, apologizing at the same time. "I am Renshi the Kasai Buringo, but I am going to go by Renshi Kasai."
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Alex narrowed his eyes.

"My guards were only doing their job. No one explores the building without proper id, Mr. Kasai. If you would have listened to them instead of running, you would have seen that. You will need to understand somethings about life here on Earth. We do not just destroy things that get in our way. In order live a peaceful life on Earth without facing the consequences of your actions, you maintain control over your ki and don't go places where you are not allowed," Alex stated.

The young saiyan was quick to apologize for his mistakes, Alex had to give him that much.

"I will give you one shot to make up for this mistake. Follow me to a secluded area. My constructo bots will repair the damage" Alex said, blasting off to the wastelands.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Rengoku Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 am

Renshi had always though that harming people against their will unjustly was wrong, because that is how he understood peace. " I will follow you, but know that I had not in my mind to hurt people. I see that my lack of outside world experience has caused me to think the way I did. I am only used to the temple or shrine, whichever, that I was raised and trained at by monks. Kasai Buringo is a title given to monks who's element they can channel their ki into is fire." he would explain, somewhat going off topic but only trying to enter casual chat. He walked towards the man so he could follow him, wondering what the man would do. He rememered how Mr. Ruler descended before, making him doubt it was an easy task for forgiveness.
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Landing in the wastelands, Alex waited for Renshi to catch up.

"This area will suffice. You and I will fight here and now. Not only did you damage my family's property, but you interrupted my training. Two big mistakes in one shot," Alex said, "Honest mistakes for someone trained by monks, but mistakes nonetheless. Prepare yourself for battle,"

Alex crouched low, striking a pose similar to Goku's. Training at the Turtle School, Alex favored the Turtle Style of fighting over The Crane Style. His eyes remained on Renshi, who had yet to move.

"In honor of your mistakes, you will take the first move," Alex stated.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Rengoku Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Renshi had stopped when he caught up to the man, expecting him wanting a bit of revenge. When he was told they were to fight, he nodded and went into a sort of calm, balanced stance. He took slow, deep breathes which soon weakened as the rhythmic motion of his breathing and his heart rate soon slowed. This allowed him to have a clear mind. He started meditating and moving his hands around in a Thai Chi style. This allowed his ki to flow around him. He prepared for battle, not saying a word. Afterwards, he dashed at his foe with quite the agility, quickly dropping and sliding under him. Knowing that Mr. Ruler would not be the average opponent, he charged in both of his hands medium sized ki blasts. Launching them diagnolly at his opponent's torso. Renshi, after releasing the blasts, rolled mid-slide and flipped back to his feet, then he would do a backwards cartwheel. This would be a bit sloppy and mistake prone, but he was alright still.

(I will keep the 999 Ki, it doesn't bother me.)

Ki: 999 -2 (Ki Blasts)
SPD:1000-30 (agile movements. I think it is fair I take some SPD off.)

Ki:997
STA:1000
SPD:970
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 pm

(Alright. SPD is used to Dodge KI Blasts. STA is used to dodge ki infused melee attacks. Just throwing that out there. )

Alex was caught off guard at first by the rhythmic movements of his foe. He had never encountered anyone using Tai-chi, and the first thought in his mind was This is going to be fun. Having been raised by the saiyans, Alex learned their love of fighting. He enjoyed it as it was entertaining to an extent. The stronger the foe, the weirder the foe, the more entertaining a fight was.

Seeing the man rush forward, and start sliding, Alex braced himself before leaping into the air, avoiding both the ki blasts. Levitating in the air, Alex watched as the man returned to his feet and cartwheeled. He opened his palm and formed a sphere of ki that began spinning. As it spun, a five pointed star appeared, spinning around the sphere, faster. Alex smiled, throwing the technique forward, mid-cartwheel.

"That's my Rage Shuriken. It deals damage on the physical level," Alex would say if the technique hit.

"You dodged my Rage Shuriken. Feel honored, not many people can do that," Alex would say if the technique missed.

Ki: 900 (100 used in Rage Shuriken)
SPD: 996 (4 used to dodge ki plasts)

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Rengoku Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Renshi would smirk slightly but without even knowing. It just happened. Before the rage shuriken came upon him, he stomped on the ground and launched himself, flipping midair. The rage shuriken would be dodged by doing this. Renshi, before landing, launched a combo of ki blasts. When he landed he then cup his hands infront of him, extended. "Ka....." this phrase would echo for some reason. He would slowly pull back as mass amounts of ki would be concentrating in between his cupped hands. "Me.....Ha....Me..." a few more phrases echoed when he said them. He charged as much ki as he could within his hands. He expanded the room so a ball of blue energy formed from the ki could grow bigger. He took a special stance. He thrusted his hands forward, using a mass amount of ki to launch a messy wave of blue energy of high circumferance. "HAAAA!!!" he would yell as his overcharged kamehameha would fire at his foe.

"I have a few tricks up my sleeve."

Ki: 997 -200 (Kamehameha)
SPD: 970-200

Ki:797
SPD:770
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:49 am

Alex smirked seeing the Kamehameha Wave travelling towards him. As Renshi prepared, he too prepared his own beam. "RO....YO....DOU....." Alex chanted, as his own limegreen beam of ki began growing in his cupped hands. As Renshi shouted, "Ha" Alex thrust his hands forward, giving them a slight spin, which caused his beam to enter a spiral and shouted, "[color=limegreen]KEN![color]"

The two beams collided. Alex forced ki down his spiral into the technique that would increase the strength of his beam. A loud explosion ran out. Alex smiled. He hadn't put enough ki into the beam to overthrow Renshi's technique, but he had stopped it from dealing damage.

"Pretty sneaky using a Turtle School technique like that. I'm interested in learning how you knew about the technique, living with the monks. I think it's time I pulled out the stops though. Time to stop playing around," Alex said.

The entire area around them shook. Alex began channeling his ki and focusing it into one point, his right palm.

"Feel the pain of my Reidori," Alex said, dashing forward, his right palm discharging so much ki that it appeared as if Alex was holding a ball of lightning that discharged electricity. "Notice the sound" Alex stated, as he continued to run, reaching directly in front of Renshi before cutting a left and running away from Renshi as his technique continually grew louder. The distinct sound of roaring Tiger's could be heard. "That's why I call it The Tiger's Fang as well," Alex said, doubling back towards Renshi in the last second, lashing out twards Renshi's right chest, away from his heart, but with the intent to disable the side of Renshi's body. Alex hoped his confusing run will give him the element of surprise.

Ki: 900
SPD: 996

Ki Used in Royodouken Wave: 200
Ki Used in Reidori: 500
Ki Remaining: 200
SPD: 996

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Rengoku Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:37 am

As the two waves clashed, they exploded with great force neutralizing each other. Renshi had refrained from using his Kasai Buringo technique, seeing as how it was not controllable. He did not know the extents of his special technique, so he saved it as a last resort. So he planned. If only Renshi had added more ki to his attack, it would've been able to keep it going. The man seemed quite surprised that he knew the Kamehameha wave. "I do not know of this school, but my master said he used to be a young explorer. He never mentioned how he knew of this technique." he would exclaim. Returning to his calmed stance, he would prepare for the attack that was coming. When Alex had been upon him the first time, Renshi's immediate reaction was to spin and launch a ki blast. Obviously, to no avail due to Alex splitting to the left.

His opponent came at him with lightning speed and a lightning power. For some reason, his instinct told him to thrust his body upwards. In doing so, Renshi ascended. It seemed as he was flying but he came to a stop. Charging a large sum of ki into his palm, he launched a heavy ki blast below him, hoping to strike his opponent. After charging the ki blast, he would, in a fit of rage, start launching an onslaught of petty little ki blasts. He launched 6 of them, each of them being worth the power of half a regular ki blast. "You want me to show you my true power? The reason I am dubbed a Kasai Buringo?" he would say, thrusting is body diagnolly, landing roughly, but with good distance between the two.

Ki: 797 -8 (heavy ki blast and the ki blast combo)
STA:1000-1000

Ki:789
STA:0
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:07 am

(The Reidori isn't a Ki infused Melee attack, it's a ki attack. I just can't fire it, sorta like the Chidori from Naruto....only it doesn't have as many forms as Chidori. Since I didn't clarify it, you may add the Stamina back and not take any damage....)

Alex's ki faded from his hand. He turned to look at Renshi as he landed.

"The Turtle Hermit School of Martial Arts, based on Kame Island, owned and operated by Krillin, who also was raised with the Monks of the Orin Temple." Alex said, deflecting the impunitive ki blasts. "I would love to see your true power"

Ki: 200
SPD: 980

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Rengoku Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:06 am

(Ah, alright, I will.)

Renshi had seen this Alex person deflect his blasts with ease, disappointing him slightly. What Alex said had made him curious, wondering if his master was taught by the Turtle Hermit School of Martial Arts. He nodded when he was asserted that he can show his true power. Planning on using up most of what is left of his ki, he took a stance. He sped up his Thai Chi movements, as his ki started flowing faster and faster. Sparks started emitting from his palms, which would eventually turn into thin, short streams of fire. His hands closed their space and more fire was produced. Before the fire could rage, he cupped his hands, channeling normal ki along with the fire into a sphere. As he pulled back in the Kamehameha stance, the sphere grew larger and intensified. "Kasai Buringo..." he would begin, as the sphere would densify. A blue aura would fill the gap of where the sphere once filled.

When the sphere had grown a bit more, much more blue aura formed, mixing itself into the sphere. Having a difficult time controlling the fire, Renshi had formed the kamehameha wave within the sphere, turning this ball of energy purple. Eventually the mixture would settle into a dark red. It blazed intensely, with hot fires. Ki had surrounded his hands and arms, forming a sort of shield. " KAMEHAMEHA!!!!" he chanted, whilst his voice echoed. He thrusted his hands forward, releasing what seemed to be a gigantic, blazing kamehameha wave. It did drain Renshi, but it left some ki for him to last. Struggling and panting, Renshi had kept pushing and pushing.

Ki:789-650 (Kasai Buringo version of the Kamehameha Wave)

Ki:139
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:22 am

Alex saw the Abrupt Flaming Kamehameha coming towards him. The sight was astonishing. This monk, this saiyan monk had learned a style of martial arts Krillin had called Elemental Bending.

"Not bad. I've encountered something similar to this on the planet Felkin when I travelled with Prince Vegeta, Nappa, and Kenji. The Felkinians did not use Ki as their power to battle they used Elements. That's where I learned to do this!" Alex said, smiling, as he extended his palms forward, mimicking the Kamehameha's Stance, as his limegreen ki spiderwebbed down his arms into his palms. "I've not come up with a name for this technique yet but Krillin always called it cushioning."

With that Alex caused the Flaming Kamehameha to disperse, but it took a huge chunk of his ki away. Breathing heavily, Alex smiled.

"This has been fun, kid. You inspire me to continue training," Alex said, "Now it's time to show you my true power"

Alex summoned the last of his strength, placing his hands in front of his eyes, fingers spread wide, and his finger tips inches away from the corners of his eyes.

"SOLAR FLARE"Alex shouted, as a bright burst of sunlight exploded forward.

While hidden behind the sunlight, Alex fired two Rage Shuriken's straight at Renshi's Chest.

Ki: 10 (150 in Cushioning Technique, 40 in Rage Shurikens)
SPD: 980
STA: 500 (500 used in Cushioning Technique)

(OOC: Refer to the Cushioning Technique Guide for more information on this)

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Rengoku Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:00 pm

Renshi had not expected to be blinded and had been blinded. Using his Thai Chi techniques, he was able to listen in on the rage shurikens. He was able to dodge one but the other was capable of hitting him. As he stood, he awaited for his sight to return to him. He charged ki into his hands and in desperation, used Kasai Buringo versions of his ki blasts. He flailed them forward furiously. Slowly he rose from the ground whilst he was doing this. The ki blasts whistled through the air at high speeds. He launched around 15 that were high-density and very concentrated blasts. 3 blasts fell short. The flaming blasts would zoom towards Alex, hoping in the last desperation to win over the battle.

Ki: 139-82 (Rage Shuriken hit and Ki blast combo)
SPD:770-80 (Dodge)
Rengoku
Rengoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down