Dragonball Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vera Saga (Private. Invite Only)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Vera Saga (Private. Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vera Saga (Private. Invite Only)

Post by Aidan Kenta Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:59 am

Aidan simply watched the two gulf down on their food. They were seriously lucky that their races had high metabolisms, for instance if they were human they would be obese by now. He listened to the conversation that was taking place. Both of them were frankly boring, completely different from their lives on the battle field or at least Alex was. Alex was fun completion during a battle, where as socially he was annoying.

I am nicer than Alex. I was just cutting up with you two Vera. That’s one trait I have, I love to make jokes. I’m sorry if we have different sense of humor so my apologies my lady. “Aidan said with a short chain of laughter.

Oh yeah Alex, I just have to outdo you in everything but I simply can’t because you are the greatest being in the whole universe and no one can even try to compare. Jeez, give me a break. “He said sarcastically.

And you got that right my friend. I show mercy to everyone just about. I’m not cruel like Kenji, my pride isn’t as great as Alex’s, and I’m not as specially gifted as Kuro. I’m Aidan, the Demi-Saiyan, my personality is probably the most flawless you will meet. “He said with a laugh.

Seeing as we are all finishing up our meal, let’s go for a fly. I suggest we go to a wasteland, and possibly talk before I let you two fight. “He said with joy.
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

The Vera Saga (Private. Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Vera Saga (Private. Invite Only)

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 am

Before Vera could respond to Aidan, Alex smiled kindly at the Changeling.

"Aidan, you are acting very strange today." Alex said, noting how Aidan contradicted himself so much during his little tirade. "I'm afraid Vera and I will not be fighting today. We both have a mutual agreement that our next fight will be during a safe meeting place. We aren't fighting right here. Nor in a desert,"

Aidan seemed to have forgotten what Alex had to do before night fall.

"I believe since we're finished here, and everything has come to truce. Before we leave though, Aidan, you need to swear on your saiyan heritage and your human heritage, that you will not go blabbing to Kuro and Kenji about this...this is our secret until I'm ready to reveal it" Alex stated firmly.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:27 am

"Usually he is. The Kid just loves playing this one up game, where he tries to outdo me in everything. Ah Kids, I'm only friendly to people I am at peace with, He is friendly to everyone including the very people who killed his race,"

Vera nodded munching on more fries. She wasn't a fan of bread. Didn't sit well in her stomach but yet fired potatoes were delicious. This seemed normal to her but weird to most she never really understood why to her it was like ice cream. Which do you prefer? Cold or hot ice cream? it was the same analogy she always used to defend her self against bread pushers.

I am nicer than Alex. I was just cutting up with you two Vera. That’s one trait I have, I love to make jokes. I’m sorry if we have different sense of humor so my apologies my lady. Oh yeah Alex, I just have to outdo you in everything but I simply can’t because you are the greatest being in the whole universe and no one can even try to compare. Jeez, give me a break. And you got that right my friend. I show mercy to everyone just about. I’m not cruel like Kenji, my pride isn’t as great as Alex’s, and I’m not as specially gifted as Kuro. I’m Aidan, the Demi-Saiyan, my personality is probably the most flawless you will meet. Seeing as we are all finishing up our meal, let’s go for a fly. I suggest we go to a wasteland, and possibly talk before I let you two fight.

Vera was beginning to be rubbed the wrong way by this man. He came off as rather arrogant and a little battle eager versus Vera's anti battle stance. She doesn't mind a fight shed just prefer to avoid death matches. Vera had to wonder if this man realized that when you say something funny your suppose to let other laugh. Either way Vera smiled maybe it was just an off day or she did something to upset him either way she wasn't going to comment. Even if she wanted to Alex verbally jumped in again.

"Aidan, you are acting very strange today. I'm afraid Vera and I will not be fighting today. We both have a mutual agreement that our next fight will be during a safe meeting place. We aren't fighting right here. Nor in a desert, I believe since we're finished here, and everything has come to truce. Before we leave though, Aidan, you need to swear on your saiyan heritage and your human heritage, that you will not go blabbing to Kuro and Kenji about this...this is our secret until I'm ready to reveal it"

Vera had herd the names a few times now and really only had one question in mind before i go. "By the way you speak i'm guessing that i'm not going to get to meet kenji and kuro off a battlefield am I? Would they hate me because of my race too?" Vera looked down slightly as she asked the last question. She knew that there was a hatred for her race. She knew the hatred wasn't aimed directly at her but she wasn't being entirely unaffected by this hatred either.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post. Ive been working 10 hour shifts and doubles daily so its been hard to be on to post short of waiting till late at night like this.
Vera
Vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Kenta Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:16 am

Oh wow, you two aren’t fighting? Man, I’m sure that would have been good. You both have very strong ki’s. I’m sure that fight you had before y’all got to know each other was amazing. I love a good fight! “He said with excitement.

He made a serious face materialize as Alex talked about this promise, he was also starting to realize how much he was contradicting himself today. He understood why Alex said he was acting weird.

Really? I swear on my Saiyan and Human heritage. I don’t see why though. You know Kuro is more understanding, he would see where you’re coming from but Kenji on the other hand. Well you don’t really have to worry about him do you? I’m sure we could calm him down but sure I promise. “He said with a shrug.

Yeah, it’s probably best that you not meet them yet. Or at least that you don’t meet Kenji, he is the more hotheaded of the Kliq while Kuro is the more understanding and sorta the leader in the group. “He said, responding to Vera.
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Alex looked to Vera and put his best serious face on.

"The Kliq are sworn protectors of this planet, Vera. We stopped The Kold family because they sought Immortality with the Dragonballs. We protect the weak and innocent from those who would destroy them. When you and I first met, I mistook you for Frieza. I made a mistake and let my pride get in the way of my rationale," Alex said, his voice stern. "Kuro will understand why I didn't come get him when I first fought Vera" Alex said turning his attention to Aidan, "And Kenji will keep his saiyan mouth shut or eat my Rage Shuriken"

Alex stood from the table.

"Well, Vera, it was nice chatting with you here, but I've got to get back to work before sundown. Kinda hard to roof a house while it's dark out. See you around," Alex said giving a wave before leaving the Arbys

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:48 am

OOC: Id rather not waste your time so basically here's my post. Do we grade it now?

Short Version:
I me quoting your talking & add "Vera watched them leave and then left."

Long Version:
Oh wow, you two aren’t fighting? Man, I’m sure that would have been good. You both have very strong ki’s. I’m sure that fight you had before y’all got to know each other was amazing. I love a good fight! Really? I swear on my Saiyan and Human heritage. I don’t see why though. You know Kuro is more understanding, he would see where you’re coming from but Kenji on the other hand. Well you don’t really have to worry about him do you? I’m sure we could calm him down but sure I promise. Yeah, it’s probably best that you not meet them yet. Or at least that you don’t meet Kenji, he is the more hotheaded of the Kliq while Kuro is the more understanding and sorta the leader in the group.

Vera's eyes were moved between the two men as they spoke. Listening to each carefully as to try and understand as fully as possible in order to avoid any more confusion on her part. She was sure by now they must be tired of her dumb questions that spawned from her lack of knowledge.

"The Kliq are sworn protectors of this planet, Vera. We stopped The Kold family because they sought Immortality with the Dragonballs. We protect the weak and innocent from those who would destroy them. When you and I first met, I mistook you for Frieza. I made a mistake and let my pride get in the way of my rationale, Kuro will understand why I didn't come get him when I first fought Vera, and Kenji will keep his saiyan mouth shut or eat my Rage Shuriken. Well, Vera, it was nice chatting with you here, but I've got to get back to work before sundown. Kinda hard to roof a house while it's dark out. See you around."

Vera smiled and nodded to both of the men speaking only for a moment to say

"Goodbye for now."

After watching them exit the restaurant and head down the street Vera got up and left as well headed in a different direction.
Vera
Vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 pm

(CAN BE GRADED)

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Aidan Kenta Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:05 am

PL and Zenni Gain: 54,390
Stamina Gain: 36,260
Speed Gain: 27,195

I graded this with permission.
Aidan Kenta
Aidan Kenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2