Dragonball Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOPIC TAGS (VERY IMPORTANT)

2 posters

Go down

TOPIC TAGS (VERY IMPORTANT) Empty TOPIC TAGS (VERY IMPORTANT)

Post by Alex Ruler+ Tue May 29, 2012 4:15 pm

I want these tags to be used by all members. This way, no one can mistaken the type of topic and get confused.

(OPN)--This means the topic is open to any and all members. Anything goes. There are no restrictions to this Open Topic. All topics are normally open, so this doesn't have to be used all the time. Usually used in association with the following tags:

• (XXX)-- This means the topic is not suitable for children under the age of 16. Yes I said 16, as many people know what sex is by the time they hit the age of fourteen, I can't lower this age restriction anymore.

• (NV)--Means the topic is Non-Violent, so no fighting.
  • (ND)--Means a fight may break out, but it'll only be a friendly spar, no one will die.
  • (SAGA)--means the topic is open to all fighting members who wish to progress the storyline of the site. No Freeplay Roleplayers may post in this without being killed.
  • (Quest)--means the topic is private and is used for Training. Do not post in this topic unless invited.

(Private)--means the topic is private and only those involved may post.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

TOPIC TAGS (VERY IMPORTANT) Empty Re: TOPIC TAGS (VERY IMPORTANT)

Post by Kenjiro Nakamura+ Tue May 29, 2012 4:28 pm

Adding onto this so forum motion does not rape our site.

(XXX) topics 'adult' scenes are to be taken into pm as someone could be for lack of a better word a dick and report us and get us shut down.

Kenjiro Nakamura+

Back to top Go down