Dragonball Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BB Vera VS Alex

3 posters

Go down

BB Vera VS Alex Empty BB Vera VS Alex

Post by Vera Thu May 31, 2012 1:22 pm

A cold breeze rushed over the hills and across the planes drawing Vera's eye as it burst past her bringing with it the thick scent of pollen in the air. Vera stood alone in a field of flowers as far as the eye could see. They were about waist high with tiny purple flowers all over the stems. Vera watched them sway in the wind wondering what they were called. Humans seemed to have names for everything so this had to be just another item that was named. The sun was high closest to one in the afternoon but this mattered not. With the breeze one hardly noticed the heat. Vera shifted her three prong feet when she felt something move across them seeing only the flowers she forgot about it analyzing her body real quick. She had a simple set of clothes. Just a long pair of black leggings and a loose white t-shit. there was a hole in the back of the leggings allowing her long purple tail with white tip to be visible and used. Her purple arms and white hands hung at her sides. Her horns were grind-ed down to just stumps to allow her to blend in better the long purple hair extendeding from her head covered the stumps unless a close inspection was done in which case someone could possible see the black among the many hues. Vera's red eyes and kind smile were all that was left but she could really look at those without a mirror and she was lost to say the least.

She got to this place by practicing her flying and had stopped to rest but after a short nap she had no idea where she was.
Vera
Vera

Back to top Go down

BB Vera VS Alex Empty Re: BB Vera VS Alex

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu May 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Deep in the darkened forest, energies exploded and trees toppled. This had been going on for ages, as the intense training session of Earth's resident Hellfighter had started just the day before and he had continued training relentlessly. Suddenly, the explosions stopped.

"No way" he stated, as the most familiar energy signal was picked up by his senses. "A member of the Kold Family!"

With enough force to level a small clearing out in the middle of the forest, the Hellfighter blasted out of the forest and followed the energy signal until he came across a meadow of flowers.

"Flowers?" He thought aloud.

Landing in the meadow, he slowly walked towards the source of the energy signal. What he found shocked the hell out of him.

She looked like Frieza's first form without the horns but with long purple hair hair that had hints of blue. She wore Earth Clothing and was actually enjoying the flowers, but this did not change the that her race was an immortal enemy of the Hellfighters.

"State your business here Changeling" Alex said, in a cold voice.

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Thu May 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Vera could feel it coming. A Ki source unfamiliar to her and it was coming straight for her. She turned just into to see a man a little taller than herself by about 6 inches landing in the flower about 10 meters away. Facing one another Vera took note of his bright red gi and yellow under shirt. His black hair seemed to be going the wrong direction and his black eyes glared colder then ice.

He spoke "State your business here Changeling."

He made it very clear to Vera that he was a little angry and more then likely looking for a fight to settle his anger. After all she had done thing wrong but apparently needed to have some reason to be in some flowers. Maybe they were the mans garden. Vera didn't know either way.

She sarcastically replied. "I'm plotting to destroy the world and all these pretty flowers help me think better."

Vera was of course being sarcastic just to taunt the man. She had no intention or hopes of destroying the world she loved and lived on. But with the look in this mans eye she could of told jokes and he would still not have cared. Vera shifted her wait and adjusted her body slightly so that her left arm was bent and extended slightly from her body. Knees bent Vera held her right arm in back of her and began charging. She wanted to be ready for anything this man might do. She didn't trust that cold glare or rude tone.
Vera
Vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu May 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Alex scoffed at the changeling. Typical of their race to taunt someone before attacking.

"I'm plotting to destroy the world and all these pretty flowers help me think better."

Several thoughts crossed his mind. The most obvious though being that she was here to exact revenge on The Kliq for killing the rest of her family. Controlling his anger, Alex took a fighting stance, extending his right arm forward and his left arm back, bending at the knees and preparing himself for a fight.

"Tell me, Changeling, did you come here to seek out revenge on those responsible for stopping The World Trade Organization from ruling the universe, or to seek out revenge on those responsible for the deaths of King Kold, Lord Cooler, Lord Frieza, and Lord Kuriza?" Alex asked, as he charged forward, lashing out with an elbow, followed by a roundhouse kick before flipping backwards and landing on his feet. "Either way, it doesn't matter. I'm Alex Ruler, The Hellfighter responsible for slaughtering your Lord Cooler. I will not stand by and let you destroy this planet as you have so many others"

KI: 10,000
SPD: 10,000
STA: 10,000
STA Used In Elbow: 1,000
STA Used in Roundhouse Kick: 1000
STA Remaining: 8,000

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Thu May 31, 2012 2:29 pm

"Tell me, Changeling, did you come here to seek out revenge on those responsible for stopping The World Trade Organization from ruling the universe, or to seek out revenge on those responsible for the deaths of King Kold, Lord Cooler, Lord Frieza, and Lord Kuriza?"

Vera was slightly taken aback by his words. She got distracted trying to think of who it was he was talking about and ended up getting hit twice and causing an accidental discharge of the ki in her arm into the ground at there feet cause a volley of flowers and dirt to go flying into the air.

"Either way, it doesn't matter. I'm Alex Ruler, The Hellfighter responsible for slaughtering your Lord Cooler. I will not stand by and let you destroy this planet as you have so many others"

Before the dirt and flowers hit the ground Vera was on her feet her right arm rubbing the spots where she got hit and her left firing a shot straight through the dirt at where she had just been struck moments ago. She spoke calmly with a hint of agitation.

"Okay, so can we clear something up here? My name is Vera and i have no clue who the people are that you are referring to."

KI: 10,000 - 2,800 = 7,200 (for hits taken) (800 for blast sent at you)
STA: 10,000
Vera
Vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu May 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Seeing the dirt and flowers fly, Alex smiled. His smile turned to a frown as a retaliation blast was sent towards him. Cupping his hands, Alex caught the blast before causing it to fly upwards.

"You are going to have to try better than that, Changeling" Alex commented before Vera spoke.

"Okay, so can we clear something up here? My name is Vera and i have no clue who the people are that you are referring to."

Alex flexed his right hand, causing a sphere of green ki to appear. Around this sphere appeared a five pointed star that began spinning rapidly.

"I don't believe you. The were the most feared family in the history of the universe. My Rage Shuriken will allow me to see if you are telling the truth" Alex shouted, throwing the technique forward.

Ki: 10,000
STA: 8,000
Ki used in Rage Shuriken: 2,000
Ki Remaining: 8,000
SPD Used to avoid the damage: 1600
SPD Remaining: 8400

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Thu May 31, 2012 3:13 pm

"You are going to have to try better than that, Changeling. I don't believe you. The were the most feared family in the history of the universe. My Rage Shuriken will allow me to see if you are telling the truth"

Vera was about to laugh. Her family was her and an elderly couple that had raised her. To think anyone would fear that is rather humorous. She took everything this man said with a grain of salt. She could see he was angry and assumed for good reason. Unlike him Vera had no reason not to believe him however she wasn't going to try and sit down and have him explain everything. He didn't look like he'd go for that anyways. Vera then noticed this odd looking blast being fired at her by him. She couldn't help but ask with the way he had named it.

"What the fuck is that? and i am telling the truth. If you don't believe me that's your problem."

Vera double stepped leaving an after image for the shuriken to destroy. She made a dash straight for the man aiming to spear him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him and off his feet if connected. If dodged Vera would somersault and pop back up to her feet instantly.

KI:7,200
SPD: 10,000 - 4000 = 6,000 (for dodge)
STA: 10,000 -3000 = 7,000 (for spear)
Vera
Vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ruler+ Thu May 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Alex narrowed his eyes and saw the evasion. The Afterimage Technique. Changelings usually teleported, not used Afterimage. He still shouldn't let his guard down, which is when the spear connected. Luckily Alex enjoyed melee fighting too. As he went down, he started throwing knees to the stomach of the Changeling.

They hit the ground, air knocked out out of Alex and with his few knees to the stomach, should have been knocked out of Vera but he didn't count his chickens before they hatched.

"That" Alex gasped for air, "Was my" deep breath followed by coughing, "Rage Shuriken."

Alex rolled over onto his stomach, after getting his breathing under control and pushed up off the ground.

"You claim to be telling the truth. You don't know who Frieza or Cooler are?" Alex asked, "That's like me stating I don't know who King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta were"

Rage flowed through his body....

"YOU WILL NOT DESTROY THIS PLANET!" Alex shouted, before releasing all of his ki into a single spiraling beam. "ROYODOUKEN!"

Alex ran towards Vera, and attempted to strike with the following combination: Three left jabs, a right round house kick, a left jab, a right hook, a left hook, and right uppercut.

Ki: 8000
SPD: 8,400
STA: 8,000
Ki Damage Taken From Spear: 3,000
Ki Used in Royodouken Wave: 500
STA Used In Knees to the Stomach: 3000 (Launched 5 kicks...should be a total of 600 damage per kick)
STA used in Combination: 4,000 (500 per strike)
Ki Remaining: 2500
Stamina Remaining: 1000

Alex Ruler+

Back to top Go down

Post by Vera Thu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

"That was my Rage Shuriken. You claim to be telling the truth. You don't know who Frieza or Cooler are? That's like me stating I don't know who King Vegeta and Prince Vegeta were. YOU WILL NOT DESTROY THIS PLANET! ROYODOUKEN!"

KI:7,200
SPD:6,000
STA:7,000

Vera had noticed instantly him going for the counter attack. With each attempt to damage her Vera had to push herself higher. eventually doing a hand stand before rolling off to one side only getting hit by the last attempt.

KI: 6,600
SPD: 1,200
STA: 7,000

As Vera rolled around on the ground for a moment. The man fired a green blast that was spiraling at Vera. Without room to move or dodge Vera had no choice but to redirect the attack right back at the man.

KI: 6,600
Racial Skill Used.

The man had mentioned a bunch of weird names. Vera cut in verbally only for a second. "Um...who? Freiza? Cooler? Vegeta? No clue dood." The man fired off a final volley of physical attacks all of which were directly struck against Vera.

Ki: 2,600

After receving the right uppercut Vera flew off the ground and caught herself in the air. "Thank you for the spar but i must go. Id rather not die before i marry!" Instantly she took off not stopping until she couldn't sense the mans presence anymore and only getting more lost.
Vera
Vera

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurokon Shikyo Thu May 31, 2012 10:55 pm

PL/Zenni: 18780
Speed: 12520
Stanima: 9390
Kurokon Shikyo
Kurokon Shikyo

Back to top Go down